Join us - Meet a Lineworker!
Join us for Camp Save-a-Watt’s second in-person event, Meet a Lineworker! Campers will have an opportunity to learn about the linework career, see tools and a bucket truck up close, and high-five our heroes in blue, PEC lineworkers. Then, stick around to make your own trail mix.
Meet us at any of the following locations on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, at 9 a.m. for this fun, hour-long event:
- City Park – 204 San Antonio Street, Buda, TX
- Founders Park – 419 Founders Park Rd., Dripping Springs, TX
- Johnson Park – 230 S. Avenue J, Marble Falls, TX
- Lions Foundation Park – 335 Loop 332, Liberty Hill, TX
- Yett Park – 1813 S. US Highway 281, Blanco, TX